“When a moment of change comes into your life, you can be in a terrible mood and make a great picture. And you can be in the best mood in the world and still make bad pictures. It has to do with something else. [Photographer] Frederick Sommer says, “When feeling is lucid, structure is art.” There’s something deeper than your intentions towards the picture. What you produce in the picture has to be understood in its own terms, and it has to be understood after the fact, because it has nothing to do with intention.”—
1. There’s blood on the sheets. Is it from your wrists or my heart?
2. If you took an x-ray of my body, you would see your name etched into my bones over and over and over again.
3. You only wanna kiss me when you’re high which is all the fucking time but it still makes my throat feel tight
4. I shake when you touch me. You are everything I hate and everything I need.
5. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you sleeping next to me and I almost screamed because I don’t recognize either of us anymore
6. Oh my god my bones ache i dont know what you did to me
7. You’re a disease, you’ve infected me and no matter how many pills I take I can’t seem to get rid of you.
8. There’s so much blood
9. I texted you and told you to come back and you looked at me like I was crazy because you were standing right in front of me. I wish you had known what I meant.
10. I can’t even cry anymore. I just kind of sit there with my head in my hands wondering whether or not I’m dead. It’s like you stole every color inside me and painted the walls of my chest black. You always said you wanted to be an artist.
11. You were supposed to find me on the bathroom floor but you never even came home.
”—11 things that make me want to cry (via extrasad)
“It’s so difficult to describe depression to someone who’s never been there, because it’s not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is to cry and to feel. But it’s that cold absence of feeling— that really hollowed-out feeling.”—J.K. Rowling (via dissapolnted)